Sunday, August 28, 2016

Go green 3 - Extravagant and Classy

After a colourful and a muted colour combo I wanted to create something in between. I figured gold and a hint of blue would make a sophisticated look with the dark green of the sofa. These colours look bright and classy, and the patterned rug perfectly ties them up. 
However, I decided to give an exciting twist to the interior, so I mixmatched classic, modern and retro pieces to achieve an extravagant vibe. 
Interior Mood Board
I love the Bellamour chandelier by Currey & Company - the curved panels of antiqued mirror reflect the light, and replicate the shape of classic chandeliers. Together with the Calabash pendant by Lightyears company they fight for attention. 
The Noguchi coffee table in black and the Eggchair in yellow leather by Arne Jacobsen are mid-century pieces, but became true classics. Notice how the Eggchair brings back the shape of the gold lamp. The cushions bring back the colours of the rug. 
This styling is probably my favourite of the three, because of its light and breezy spring feel. Which one is your favourite, and why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment